My First Post: Get to Know Me

Hey there, I’m Rose! Many of you have known me as the main voice of Coffee Lovers Canada on Instagram (now Latte Living, hurray!) over the past year. Recently, I’ve been wanting to share other sides of me and my life. I also want to write longer posts and show more pictures beyond the constraints of Instagram. I used to write a lot when I was younger and I want to reignite that passion in myself.

So, this is me. A Business student living in Toronto, but with endless wanderlust. I just want to travel! I do love coffee, but there are many things that I love even more.

PHOTOGRAPHY

I’ve had a passion for photography even as a young child, but it has been less than 2 years since I got my first (big girl) DSLR. We’ve been attached ever since! Every single week I work on a new photo project. I have an 80 week streak already, and I’m not slowing down. My camera and lens are simple and only now am I beginning to upgrade to better things. I need to step up my game!

LIFE IN TORONTO

I was born and raised in this city, and although I lived around the world for a few years (a story for another time), I always returned back to my home. Before I left, I had no idea how incredible this city is. It’s bursting with colour and flavour and a different story on each corner. There are always places to go, and events to experience! I will be trying to blog about as many events as I can possibly go to. And there are a lot.

CAFÉS and OTHER FAVOURITES

Lattes have become my signature drink and I’ve embraced that. After all, I named this blog after it, didn’t I? I want to give you a peek at all my favourite coffee shops. The beautiful, the cozy, and the modern. (And is it ok if I order a different drink once in a while?) But, besides all of the cafes, I would love to share all of my favourite neighbourhoods, student hangouts, and brunch spots. I’m going to take you along on all of my travels and write about my OOTDs as they happen. (My style literally=comfy) I’m excited to get started!

I hope you’ll enjoy following along on this journey as I regain my love for writing and share all of the secrets! Feel free to contact me with any comments and questions, and check out my social media links if you would like to connect with me. (I love getting to know new people, so don’t be shy!) Keep latte living, Coffee Lovers, and I’ll talk to you soon!

ROSE

Share:
Shares 0

13 thoughts on “My First Post: Get to Know Me

• August 22, 2017 at 11:26 am

Thank you Eden!! I love yours too!

• December 30, 2017 at 11:18 pm

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

• January 5, 2018 at 2:19 am

This blog was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally
    I have found something which helped me. Cheers.

• January 25, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Заказать ВОДУ 19л. Домой и в Офис Вы можете по тел. 8 800 7000 583
    Оптовым клиентам проводим презентации с дегустацией!

акция

• January 30, 2018 at 9:40 am

Often the microchip features vast affect no matter whether you all be a winner or perhaps even non-winner during texas holdem video footage. The method where you can participate in the hands and fingers is additionally of value, regardless, pertains to micro-chip typically referred to as the exact RNG (Aggressive Quantity Motor) that gives the opportunity on the game player to regulate all of the quality take pleasure in or sometimes botch the candidate. To go into detail, know the electronic poker using the net equipment in the form of Personal pc. It`d be wise to make considering it is exactly what this is. Look into the system you use fitness center your job. It is set to do given activities. All of the parts perhaps, nevertheless it really needs demands so they can get the job done. Thats why you put in software application. Within laid out guidelines, the evolution is enough what you charge. Upper body and finally single function, allow it to perform, after which you can get started with one more without the need of interfering with the whole process of the best an individual. When you print upward text, isn’t even close to pumping systems the appropriate content for your art print system, and afterwards remains perform the job. The evolution need not postpone all of the printer manufacturer’s completed, those option using video poker activity. Near to is normally developed to form just about every single achievable texas holdem poker poker hand, repetitively. Poker players comprehend within a few minutes and a lot of time. Computers operates in nanoseconds. Inside the length of time it requires so that you can request a offer, computers could quite possibly have ignored just about every you can line-up 250 conditions.

• January 30, 2018 at 10:12 am

Your microchip features a major affect regardless whether you will be a winner or just non-winner here in holdem poker on-line video. The technique the place have fun with the side is always of benefits, still, it’s the micro-chip best known our RNG (Random Number Motor) giving the opportunity for your pro to all of the brilliant engage in and even botch the chance. To go into detail, think about video poker web based equipment being a Laptop or computer. It`d be advisable to achieve on account that that maybe what you’ll find it. Go through the computing device you use at home or your place of work. It`s designed to carry out particular type of chores. Often the components can be found there, nonetheless mandates codes for you to perform. For that reason you install computer program. Within classified ranges, your pc are going to do all you could get. Attain your goals . one operations, allow it do, and commence an alternative not having upsetting approach of the upfront you. If you decide to create moving upward message, isn’t even close to heels the suitable particulars for that design equipment, after which it carries on to do the trick. Conclusion . doesn’t need to possible until all the laser printer is done, very much the same concept making use of electronic poker adventure. Your pc is designed to formulate all manageable cards palm, oftentimes. Pros learn during first minutes or just business hours. The pc and the are operating in nanoseconds. At the lead-time it only takes that you should require a present, the pc could quite possibly have passed over every achieveable line-up a century time periods.

• February 1, 2018 at 4:15 am

Рекомендуем мощный компактный легковесный монокуляр известной фирмы BUSHNELL по доступной цене
    Незаменимая вещица на рыбалке, охоте, спортивных мероприятиях, тур путешествиях.
    Приобрести нужно через наш сайт http://mono.magresnichki.xyz

• February 13, 2018 at 2:41 am

More and more research is showing that the secret to lifelong very good health is exactly what pros predict “life style medication” — making simple adjustments in diet, exercise, and stress management. To help you change this knowledge into outcome, we’ve come up with this manageable list of well-being insurance and wellness suggestions.

We requested three experts — a naturopathic physician, a dietitian, and a personal trainer — to inform the very most effective five simple-but-significant lifestyle-medicine modifications they recommend.

Besides providing you three different takes on the best way to decide on your health struggles, this list offers you options you may make with no whisked off to a realityshow fat farm — or buying another freezer for all those calorie-controlled, pre-portioned frozen meals. More info – http://jastinarota.ml

Think positive and concentrate on gratitude
    Research shows a healthy positive approach will help build a more healthier immune system also promotes entire well-being. The body feels what you think, so revolve around the positive.

Eat your vegetables
    Take five servings of veggies daily — either raw, steamed, or stir fried. A diet full of veggies is related to a lesser chance of developing cancers of the colon, lung, breast, cervix, stomach, stomach, bladder, pancreas, and ovaries. And many of the strongest phyto nutrients are the ones with all the boldest colors — such as broccoli, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, berries, berries, and leafy greens.

Set a “5-meal ideal”
    What, when, and how far you take in could keep your metabolism as well as your own energy steadily improved, which means you’ll have more all-day vitality. A “5 meals great” can assist you to handle your weight, keep your trendy, retain your attention, also give a wide berth to cravings.

Exercise daily
    Did you know that daily physical exercise can lower every one of the biomarkers of getting older? This includes improving vision, countering blood pressure, improving lean muscle, lowering cholesterol and improving bone density. In the event you wish to survive properly and survive more, you definitely must exercise! Studies show that even 10 minutes of exercise produces a big difference thus conduct something! Crank the dancing and stereo on your living room. Subscribe for swing dance or ballroom dance lessons. Walk into the playground along with your kids or a neighbor you may love to grab up with. Jump-rope or play hopscotch. Spin a hulahoop. Play drinking water volleyball. Bike to Get the Job Done. Hop on a trampoline. Go for an increase.

Get a Fantastic night’s sleep
    If you have trouble sleeping, try relaxation techniques like meditation and yoga. Or try to eat only a little bedtime bite of meals shown to help shift your own body and thoughts into sleep style: whole grain cereal with celery, milk, cherries, or chamomile tea. Darken your room more and turn your clock away from you personally. Write-down stressful or anxieties notions to get them out of your face and onto the web page. This will help you set them into perspective therefore you can stop fretting about these.
    Christina Reiter, M.S., R.D.
    Resident consulting dietitian in the University of Colorado–Boulder Wardenburg Health Center for Nutrition Training and Therapies and former director of the nourishment plan in Metropolitan State College of Denver.
    1. Assess your meals ‘tude

That which we consume and the way we believe are joined in rather complex methods. A healthy method of ingestion is centered on savoring taste, eating to satisfaction, and rising energy, rather than focusing on fat loss reduction. Assess your stability of low-calorie foods, nutrient-dense food items (delivering a number of nutritional elements per calorie) , and foods that are calorie dense nevertheless nutrient poor. Most Americans want to consume more fresh new whole-foods (in contrast to processed, exceptionally refined food items). Attempt to add a lot more whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and beans to your own meals. Pair these low-fat foods using a healthful extra fat or lean protein to expand satisfaction.
    2. Eat like a kid

In case adding vegetables and fruits sounds menacing, look to “finger food” versions that preschool kids love — carrot and celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, broccoli florets, berries berries, and fruits that are dried. All these are nutritional power houses packed with anti oxidants.
    3. Be a picky eater

Limit saturated fats and trans fats, and also try to try to eat more meals rich in anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids to reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease and maybe even boost miserable moods. The equivalent of simply one g of EPA/DHA (eicosapentaenoic acid/docosahexaenoic acid) daily is advisable. Eating cold water oily fish (wild salmon, herring, sardines, trout) 2 to three times per week will supply both EPA and DHA. Adding up into two tablespoons of ground flax seed and eating milk, milk, and cheese from grass-fed animals will supply you having a wholesome dose of omega3s.
    4. Use foods above Nutritional Supplements

Supplements are not really a replacement for a great nutritional supplement plan. Although many health experts advocate taking a multivitamin and vitamin supplement which offers 100 to 200 percent of one’s recommended daily value, each and every nutritional supplement ought to be carefully assessed for safety and innocence. Unique supplements are linked with toxicity, and reactions together with medications, competition with different nutrients, and much higher chance of diseases such as cancer, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.

• February 14, 2018 at 4:27 am

Мы 11 лет на рынке. Хорошие
    гонорары уже доступны для жителей России ивсей СНГ
    Управляй своим капиталом
    Сделай те тайные мечты с нами
    Подробно: https://47clbi9b.plp7.ru
    Далеко за 40 000 людей уже заработали с нами
    Dоходность до 30 000 рублей
    Ежеdневные платежи в рублях и долларах
    Моменtальное зачисление средств
    Выплачено более 120 000 000 рублей
    Круглосуточная тех. поддержка клиентов по всем вопросам
    Множество хороших откликов людей

• February 15, 2018 at 1:06 pm

RE:My First Post: Get to Know Me | Latte Living You topic read?
    OOOВалок
    Лапа УСМК 220мм
    Лапа KТС-10 410 мм
    Лапа Моррис Concept 2000 310 мм
    Лапа Салфорд 310 мм

обеспечивает снижение тягового усилия
    Глубокорыхлителя, плуги, лемеха, долото.
    НППВалок Производство аналогов брендовых запчастей для сельхозтехники:xn--80adzdp.xn--p1ai